postings

By post:
Drop to normal academic due to my lazyness. i play...
Shattered hearts again. I don't know how to save i...
I couldn't count how many pieces of shattered hear...
I FEEL MY LIFE IS DAMN FKUP NOW. JustFkOffFrom...
i dreamed about something funny ytd night. i dream...
I fkin hate my results. fk off from me man. all ...
I'm so so so sad. don't want go school :p bleah....
Lazzy to post (:
Wow. long time no post le. okay basically exams ar...
whywhywhywhy? why everything i thinks,the result i...

By month:
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

listen

Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



091109 i love this date to e max :D
first date w babylimzisheng(:
i love himvmuchmuch(:
thanks God i got him(:
<33s