postings

By post:
Shattered hearts again. I don't know how to save i...
I couldn't count how many pieces of shattered hear...
I FEEL MY LIFE IS DAMN FKUP NOW. JustFkOffFrom...
i dreamed about something funny ytd night. i dream...
I fkin hate my results. fk off from me man. all ...
I'm so so so sad. don't want go school :p bleah....
Lazzy to post (:
Wow. long time no post le. okay basically exams ar...
whywhywhywhy? why everything i thinks,the result i...
eoy hcl - chimm!

By month:
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

listen

Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Drop to normal academic due to my lazyness.
i played throughout this whole year, yes i wasted this year doing nothing.
thats what i get. like fuck sia. nxt yr peoples take O i take N ..
what if N fail? then ite lehs..
don't know luhs, feels soso dumb now.
waste one more year :s
no mood la.